TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms of service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of YOGALY services, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.yogaly.com (the "Site or website")
1. USAGE/ ELIGIBILITY
You will use this site in a manner consistent with any, and all, applicable laws, legislation, rules and regulations. If you violate any restrictions in these terms, you agree to indemnify YOGALY for any losses, costs or damages, including reasonable legal fees, incurred by YOGALY in relation to, or arising out of, such a breach.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to the individual or entity that uses the Site, or Services. “We”, “us”, or “our” refer to YOGALY. In addition, in these Terms, unless the context requires otherwise, words in one gender include all genders and words in the singular include the plural and vice-versa.
3. ABOUT YOGALY SERVICES
STRATA SOLUTIONS INC., DBA YOGALY, situate at West Palm Beach, FL USA is the operator YOGALY platform. We are a booking service that takes a novel approach to pairing yogis like you with the ideal studio or instructor. YOGALY is particularly developed to help you find nearby Yoga studios. The method is quick and straightforward; you will be able to book a class or session directly via our website and pay online. & Sign up for free!
We developed our website to be user-friendly. As a result, you may register on the platform as either a general User or an Instructor.
How Does YOGALY Work?
· Search by Location. With YOGALY you will be able to search by city and state to conveniently discover Yoga studios, classes, packages, and private instructors near you.
· Questions? Do you have questions for your chosen studio or class? Use the messaging feature to communicate directly with provider to learn more about their specific offerings and services
· Book & Confirm. Once you have located with your chosen instructor/ Studio, it is easy to then complete the booking process on the YOGALY platform. Simply pay, and then attend your amazing class!
Terms applicable for registering on the Platform as an Instructor:
YOGALY would love to help you expand your company if you are a Yoga instructor that runs a studio, courses, or private sessions. It's time for you to be discovered, and for people who need your services to be able to locate you simply. Our platform allows your clients to easily find your business, learn about your unique services and ratings, and book a lesson, class, or package straight away.
When you become a service provider on YOGALY, you will be able to advertise all of your unique courses, packages, and even offer monthly subscriptions directly on our platform.
Clients will be able to browse your options and connect with you directly using our messaging tool, allowing you to address any queries they may have.
Joining YOGALY as a service provider is free, and you may post your services so that people can discover you easily. You will be able to display your availability and timetable so that clients may book your services immediately. You will be paid shortly after completing the service.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may provide links to external Internet sites. YOGALY hereby declares explicitly that it has no influence on the layout or content of linked pages and dissociates itself expressly from all contents of all linked pages of third parties. YOGALY shall not be liable for the use or content of Internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it. Our privacy and cookie notice do not apply to any collection and processing of your personal data on or through such external sites.
5. YOGALY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Content For purposes of these Terms, "content" is defined as any information, communications, published works, photos, videos, graphics, music, sounds, or other materials that pertains to Yoga services that can be viewed by users on our Site and is owned by YOGALY, our Affiliates or our licensors.
Ownership of Content All content on the Site is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except as provided expressly in these Terms or with YOGALY’s prior express written consent. Any use of the content other than as permitted by these Terms, or any other unauthorized use of the content may make you liable to YOGALY or its licensors for violation of intellectual property rights.
Trademarks or service marks of YOGALY include, but are not limited to, YOGALY and the YOGALY logo. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered or common-law trademarks or service marks of YOGALY or our Affiliates. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or the name of YOGALY, our Affiliates or our licensors.
Site Use YOGALY grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the content on the Site solely for your own personal purposes only and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You may not use any content from the Site which is not owned by you for commercial use. You agree not to copy the Site or content located on the Site; to reverse engineer or break into the Site; or to use content, products or services in violation of any law. Any use of the Site or the content contained therein other than as specifically authorized in the Agreement, without the prior written permission of YOGALY, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as conferring to you, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use-rights to, any intellectual property or other right and any goodwill associated therewith. YOGALY reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site at any time and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Site.
No Warranty for Third-Party Infringement Neither we nor our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this Site will not infringe the rights of other users of the Site or of third parties.
6. YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
By creating and publishing information pertaining to your Yoga studio listings (User Content) on YOGALY, you authorize your USERS to access and view (without downloading or copying) your User Content on YOGALY, for their own lawful and personal use. You also represent, warrant and undertake that for each submission:
- you own, have a valid licence to, or otherwise control all rights in and to your User Content;
- to the extent your User Content includes or utilises any third-party property, you have secured all rights, licenses, written consents and releases that are necessary for the use of such third-party property in your User Content;
- you will not post any content depicting any person under 18-years old,
- you have inspected and are maintaining written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your submission are within the usage eligibility requirements.
- your User Content is non-confidential and will be made available to your USERS on the platform.
- You grant YOGALY and Our licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
For clarification: The clause exists so that we may use your content by adding stickers, text, and watermarks, and to make your content available to Users, as well as for other normal operations of our website. We will never sell your content to other platforms.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
You shall indemnify YOGALY our licensees, successors, and assigns against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your User Content.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Any questions regarding User Content can be addressed by emailing [Insert Email Address].
Copyright Notice We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. In instances where we are notified of alleged infringing YOGALY content or Submissions, a decision may be made to remove or disable access to such content or Submissions, in compliance with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C, 512 (c).
If you believe that you or someone else’s copyright has been infringed by content or Submissions provided on this Site, you (or the owner or rights holder, collectively, “Rights Holder”) should send notification to us at email@example.com, immediately. Prior to sending us notice, the Rights Holder may wish to consult a lawyer to determine their rights and legal obligations under the DMCA and any other applicable laws. Nothing here or anywhere on this Site is intended as a substitute for qualified legal advice. To file a Notice of Infringing Material, we ask that the Rights Holder provide the following information:
- Reasonably sufficient details about the nature of the copyrighted work in question, or, in the case of multiple alleged infringements, a representative list of such works. This should include, title(s), author(s), any U.S. Copyright Registration number(s), URL(s) etc.;
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify and locate the material that is allegedly infringing the Rights Holder’s work(s) (for example, file name or URL of the page(s) that contain(s) the material);
- The Rights Holder’s contact information so that we can contact them (including for example, the Rights Holder’s address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement that the Rights Holder has a good faith belief that the use of the material identified above in Part (ii) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the Rights Holder is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
- The Rights Holder’s signature or electronic signature.
7. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
8. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
9. COMMISSION & MODE OF PAYMENT
You may join up for free as a User or an Instructor on the site, but when you book services, a transaction between the User and the Instructor is facilitated. We collaborate with third-party payment providers to handle payments for bookings. Please be advised that these monies will be held in trust until the Class sessions and Services in general have been completed to the satisfaction of the Users.
The Instructor whose service has been contracted on the YOGALY platform will pay us a commission on the entire transaction amount collected by the Instructor in respect of any bookings (including VAT and any other applicable taxes, if any) (the "Commission"). If the payable Commission is less than our minimum Commission, the Instructor may be obliged to pay the minimum Commission.
Our fee will be collected from your wallet account with us. We will charge a 20% fee on all bookings.
Payments for the purchase of any product purchased from the site can be done with the use of PayPal, Stripe & Credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Amazon Pay.
To use and enjoy the services we provide, we require you to register an account with us. Your Account is for your individual personal use only, and you may not authorize others to use your Account for any purpose. In creating your Account, you certify that all information you provide is complete and accurate. You agree to update your information when required or requested, and you further agree not to use another person’s account without permission. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to your Account and password, and you agree to accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. You agree to contact our customer service department immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account or any violation of these Terms by others of which you are aware. You agree that we shall have no liability for any losses, damages, liabilities or expenses you may incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for any such unauthorized use. We reserve the right to create accounts for quality control and administrative purposes. Such accounts may be publicly viewable
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless YOGALY, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “YOGALY Parties”), from and against all actual or alleged YOGALY Party or third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Sites, Content or Services, (b) any Feedback you provide, (c) your violation of these Terms, (d) your violation of the rights of another, (e) any third party’s use or misuse of the Site or Services provided to you and (f) any User Content you create, post, share or store on or through the Site or our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms. You agree to promptly notify YOGALY of any third-party Claims and cooperate with the YOGALY Parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that the YOGALY Parties shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and YOGALY.
12. PROHIBITED USES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as (but not limited to) user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden of the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any parties’ functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use content without proper attribution
- Use content in a fashion that does not comply with the content’s specific licensing
Your access to and use of the services and content provided on the website are at YOUR OWN RISK. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, (YOGALY ENTITIES are YOGALY founders, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and partners) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, and OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOGALY make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from YOGALY or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the YOGALY is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by YOGALY of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
We reserve the right to change any and all Content and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Sites (or any features or functionality of the Sites) and the Products at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, and vendor or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the disclaimers in this Section may not apply to you.
If YOGALY decides to change these general terms and conditions, we will post the changed terms and conditions on the Website. You are advised to regularly check whether they have changed. Existing contracts will not be affected by such changes.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This general terms and conditions in relation to the use of the website is hereby governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Florida. The competent courts in Florida shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between you and YOGALY.